I am one of those people that stalks Pottery Barn.. I think they have beautiful furniture- it's simple, well made, and fresh! They have a little something for everyone.

I have been anxiously waiting for months for all of their summer, americana style stuff to go on sale so that the new, shiny things for fall could be introduced! Well darlings, wait no longer... for the time is here! no more sea shells and outdoor furniture... welcome to PB Fall.

Here are a few of my favorites so far...
I love these... I have two plug-in sconces next to my bed, they free up so much space on your night stands... and they give a custom look that you don't get from a standard lamp... here it is in a space.
Calais Chair  I love, love this chair... two of these would be beautiful and the head and foot of a farmhouse table... so pretty...
this one in particular has stolen my heart, it wants to come home with me and lounge on my sofa... 
since my kickin' kitchen has been on the brain... these caught my fancy... 
Jameware Throw yes, please... this beauty also wants to come home with me...
If you stick with me, I can guarantee that I will update you all with the newest, most fabulous Pottery Barn doodads... happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top