Hello abode lovers! I hope all of you have had an amazing Thanksgiving, we sure did. Lochlan was held pretty much for 48 hours, which was heavenly for him! It's pretty amazing to have a family that loves my little baby so much.

So, I've been super busy painting and am so happy to introduce new paintings to my shop! Here is a sampling of the new stuff, just in time for Christmas! (I also gave my little shop a big face lift, so be sure to check it out!)

Yes, it really happened! I am offering framed pieces that are ready to hang! There are only a handful of these so get them while you can!


























 

I have been so humbled by the response to my paintings and am so excited to finally share some new work! If you are interested in a commission of your wedding bouquet (or any flowers that you love) contact me! Have a great day abode lovers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top