I love seeing trends out in the design world that I have in my own humble abode. Since purchasing these little beauties from Pottery Barn a few months ago... I have been seeing them EVERYWHERE! Check out my faceted, round, mirror lights-
Here they are in my abode... 
Why these work in my space: I wanted more light in the outside perimeter of my living room, so I knew I needed to find lighting that would work well in the space. I already have two lampshades in the room, so I felt that I needed to avoid another lamp shade at all costs. SO... I ran across these beautiful lamps on PB and decided they were perfect. They have dimmers that create a wide range of lighting options... and they sparkle.... which I love.
here is a close up...
More? No problem... now, check out this same idea in lots of different spaces!
these round sconces use clear glass... they still have a reflection, but it's more subtle. I think these are perfect for this little, rustic nook. Gorgeous.

Soft and pretty sconce- love the rustic grey tone in the wood surround. 

look hard... the little round, mirror sconce is in the corner. How about that butterfly installation!?
and here is another sconce in the same room...
Lonny mag featured this... I about died when I saw the sconce... I felt like the coolest kid in school knowing that I had two of these beauties in my home too!

This image comes from House Beautiful- the mirrored sconce adds such a pop of glamour into this space-
another more subtle approach...

I see two pretty little mirrored sconces leading into another space.... Pretty chair covers as well!
Have a wonderful weekend! I am off to the beach for a mini-vacation... be back Tuesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top