as some of you remember, I saved up for a beautiful summer classics piece to put in my living room... here is the post to check it out...

while strolling through blogville... I have run across SO many images that remind me of my prized piece. Whenever I see one of these I jump in excitement and say, "I HAVE THAT!" even though nobody is listening...

Does anyone else get excited about seeing things you have in someone else's space? Do you feel super cool and relevant? I sure do...


here is my hot little number....
I love, love this one.. The creamy color is such a beautiful contrast to the rustic, wooden doors. I also like the solid doors at the bottom- this would be used to hide all of my crap
and look at this! I could paint the outside of my piece and it would look JUST like this...

and here it is again.. different color... not white washed like mine... but I love it... it's so pretty and soft
So, now that I have proven that this piece is amazing... I am sure that you want to know where you can get one! Check out these lookers...

Here is a bookcase from Wisteria... and it's on sale!

I love the column detail on this bookcase- it's a little more substantial than the Summer Classics piece. 
and here is another option from Restoration Hardware...


Hope you all are having a fabulous day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top