happy friday to all of my Abode Love readers! today, I am focusing on headboards... they are the fireplace of a bedroom... you know, THE focal point (in most cases). Check out these lovely spaces where the headboard is center stage.... ahhh.

The shape of this headboard is to die for. The room looks SO grand because of the scale of the headboard, as well as it being framed by flanking windows and matching lamps. The creamy tones used in this space are so perfect for a bedroom. They're soothing and create a restful space. Also, check out the large basket trunk at the foot of the bed... so lovely.
Here is another unique headboard shape... the stark black creates such a strong focal point in the sweet and soft bedroom. I love, love the embroidery on the headboard- it feels custom and rich.
Want to add color and pattern to your space? Check out this upholstered headboard- it creates such a strong sense of style in this white room... so whimsical and fresh! A great way to switch up the style of your bedroom would be to purchase an upholstered bed that can be easily slipcovered. That way, you could switch up the style of the space easily on the cheap!
This room is gorgeous. I love the contrast of the deep grey walls against the creamy tufted bed. The bed not only has a stunning headboard, but the tufted rolling footboard really "glams" up the space. Also-- this space is the perfect combination of modern and traditional style- the mixed finishes, the reflective mirror and the chandelier are traditional pieces- but the artwork is modern. What a lovely marriage of styles.
Here is another tufted headboard done very differently. The contrasting black cording and buttons add a fun and quirky feel to the bed- I love how tailored it feels! I also LOVE the contrasting bedskirt that matches the bolster on the bed. Quite fun, quite unexpected.
Wow... this is a statement! I love the random patterns and color selections of this space... I'm not sure if I have ever seen a headboard like this!?
This mirror is being used as a headboard- and I love it. It is definitely the focal point of the space- and reflects so much natural light in so many different directions. It's a nice change to the standard headboard.
What I love about this bedroom is that the artwork ties into the headboard so nicely in size and color. It extends your eye right up to draw attention to the high ceilings. Again... creating a beautiful focal point in the space.
I am dying over this space... the contrast is to die for, the verticality of this headboard is show-stopping, and the nail heads lining the headboard create a finished look.
rustic gate used for headboard=genius.
I realize this is styled for Christmas... but, come on, an actual mantle for a headboard? awesome!
This headboard is so, so lovely- I love how it mimics a chair or sofa... the "arms" that begin to wrap around the bed frame the pillows so nicely. Also, it makes the bed look so cozy!
Hope you have enjoyed the eye candy... if you are a frequent Abode Love reader, then make it official! Follow me! I love seeing you is reading! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top