I mean, knock me off my feet this morning why don't you!!! I feel like I'm a 6th grader in middle school and someone just passed me a note saying "so-and-so totally likes you, I heard him saying it in P.E.! P.S. I also heard that the 8th grade girls are going to invite us to their party this weekend at the skating rink!... ttyl, love ya" 


"why?" you ask? Well, because Abode Love got mentioned in Kirsten Krason's 6th Street Design School featuring an interview with Jen by Made By Girl.... (and yes, I realize that I'm a total dork for feeling like they're the popular girls of middle school... but this is just who I am... a silly woman who loves blogs and all of the super cool ladies that make the blog world what it is!) So.... thanks for making me feel like the bomb.com this morning Jen!




Check out 6th Street's "What I Love About..." post and learn all about Jen of Made By Girl.. it's a great interview- and apparently, Jen has been hanging around Abode Love lately.... (woohoo!)

Have an awesome day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top