I am a dog lover... these are my pups.... Lady is a Cocker Spaniel, I got her while in Auburn at school- and King, the lab is Mister Husband's dog that we got the summer before we got married...

This is Lady on the day of my bridal portraits... and yes, that is a wreath of roses that I made for her...

 and these photos are from our engagement shoot taken by my friend Stephen DeVries Photography


And here is a photo taken by me last Christmas before my girl party-- Mister Husband didn't think this was funny at all.... where's his sense of humor? It's hilarious! Also- when you pressed King's belt it says, "ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!"


Here are a few fabulous pup finds...




I am obsessed with this frame from Anthropologie- if it doesn't show up in my stocking... I know where I am headed the day after Christmas! 

Perfect gift for a dog lover- 

I love the little pups that pop up in this pattern...


I have a pair of these that look very similar to these guys... love them!




I really love this style as well... I am hoping to get my hands on a pair of these!

And these are the most fabulous little dogs I have seen in a LONG time... they are featured in the latest Rue Mag... they are orange and blue (my favorite) and they are $400.... that's right. Do I still want them? YES! Anyone have a few hundred bucks to spare?
Have a wonderful Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top