Happy Sunday Abode Lovers! First of all... someone has GOT to stop me! I have gone on retail overload the past few weeks! Yes, Christmas presents are a must- but presents for the abode? (not really a must) So- I am expecting just a few more things (already ordered online, can't put a stop to those being delivered)- and then no more shopping for the abode-- it's really got to stop.

I have spent the last week or so getting ready for Christmas- and my little girl party-- here it is so far!

Here is one of my new things... the Anthropologie lamp shade... it was the only one there- and I really, really wanted it before my party-- can you blame me?
I love that is has a few shades of green, yellow and pink- I also love that the lamp shade is a gray linen-- I really felt like this shade was meant for my abode's living room!

My mother-in-law gave Mister Husband and myself these precious pup ornaments last year- she spent forever looking for pups that looked like Lady and King! She succeeded!
garland and Christmas lights along with a wreath make this side of the room sparkle for the season
I love this little nativity set- my fabulous mother-in -law got this for me last Christmas and I think it is the most precious nativity set I have ever seen! 

This beautiful Christmas China was our wedding gift from my big sis Nene in Atlanta! There's nothing like a little Tiffany's to decorate for Christmas! Also- added a few ornaments and a little glittering reindeer to the china cabinet.
My mom snagged these LOVELY wreaths from Hobby Lobby after Christmas last year- they are silver and white- she knew that they would match with my decor perfectly! I have 3 of them hanging in my living room!
 These stockings were purchase at the Pottery Barn outlet in Atlanta last year after Christmas! I love them, they are velvet and are my favorite Christmas color combination, dark green and lime! The cone shaped trees are from all over... the small mirrored guys are from Target, the green mercury glass trees are from Smith&Hawken- the tall silver trees are from TJ Maxx and the lime green trees are from Pier 1. I love my little collection of trees!
This was another purchase that happened over the weekend... That big wooden column thing is one of my new favorite things! This beauty came from At Home here in Birmingham- I couldn't leave without grabbing this guy... I love the rustic quality of this large piece sitting on top of my mirrored coffee table!
The stone that is sitting on top is a great little find that I purchased from TJ Maxx- it was under $15!

and yes... that is Eclipse on my tv-- (I own the fact that I love the Twilight series)

 I hope that you have had a great weekend! More to come later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top