(anyone have problems seeing my post about my mirror wall? Some friends have mentioned not seeing it-- CHECK IT OUT! it's my LAST edition to my kitchen remodel!)

BACK TO BUSINESS....Oh yes- I have once again jumped on the bandwagon.... drank the koolaid... bought a sheepskin rug/throw! I have always LOVED these in homes... but I ran across this little fuzzy wonder at TJMaxx... It was $12! Yes, please! Here it is in the Man Mountain sitting in my lovely ghost chair. 

Here are some gorgeous spaces that use sheepskin-


 hmmm.... this reminds me of my space! ghost chair + sheepskin= fabulousness!
 this image comes from Young House Love



actual sheep... gotta love it.
I have always loved this space....
Love, love, love sheepskin draped over a comfy chair by the fireplace...

another little sheep... 

love the sheepskin, and the dog is presh!




Hope you have a fabulous hump day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top