Happy Thursday night abode lovers! I am readying myself for mini-girls party that is happening next weekend. What does that mean? LOTS of home updates for my best girl friends to celebrate the Christmas season! The "girls" have been doing this annual party since middle school- it always involves LOTS of food, cooking, pjs and a few cocktails (no worries, the cocktails didn't start in middle school!)

Anyway, I am making some changes at the abode while simultaneously decorating for Christmas! Photos to come by the end of the weekend.

Here is one of my new items purchased for the party! It's the oh-so-popular West Elm Andalusia rug. I needed something OTHER than tile in this space-- I wanted something that would compliment the rug in the living room, which is shades of yellow as well.




Have a wonderful night, more updates to come by the end of the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top