So- since purchasing my faux bone inlay mirror from Wisteria... I have had bone inlay on the brain! Now- I NEED YOUR HELP! I just KNOW that a fabulous blogger has painted a mirror to look like an inlaid piece... can anyone help me with the link? I cannot believe that I have lost it! I am thinking of trying to paint a piece to mimic this look as well and would love the insight!

After searching for inlay pieces I have determined that I ADORE the look- but the look is way bigger than my purse... pocket... and piggy bank combined! I would really love a BIG piece in the abode to make a statement! This is why I need help tracking down that fabulous project!

Here is an image from my dining nook... love this mirror! It gave me inlay fever... 

Here are more options from Wisteria...
these have pearl inlay-- they were a little out of my budget, but they are gorgeous... I especially love the detail of the birds!


Check out these spaces- don't you think the bone inlay pieces are spectacular? They add such a rich and eclectic feel to every space!

I realize that this is a bit much... but the metallic lamp with the bone inlay is an awesome contrast!
black and white bone inlay on peachy-pink... fabulous!
I die over this chair... I want a bunch of them!
that's what I'm talking about! Big, bold, beautiful!
this is an oldie but a goodie from Anthropologie-- I wish they were still selling this beauty!
A pair of inlaid stools add so much interest to this sleek, modern space... 
there are those chairs again! YUMMMMM! So curvy and delicious!

this chest below is a great size... love all of the beautiful artwork in this space, the chest fits RIGHT in!
Again... really love the green... it's a nice twist on the traditional.

soft and pretty with a gray background...

Here are a pair of beauties from Serena and Lily- One grey, one cream... both gorgeous!

pink. fabulous.
another ghost chair... another inlaid beauty...
those little tables are inlaid... 
Inlaid in a kids room.... (I think make-belive baby abode needs an inlaid changing table too!)... love it!
The pink is just killing me softly.... where oh where can I find this!?!
So- if anyone knows the fabulous bloggin' lady that created the faux inlaid mirror I would greatly appreciate the link! Hope you all have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top