Hello all! I have some exciting things happening at my humble abode today... "what is it?" you ask. Not telling- not yet anyway! Look for the post tomorrow! For today- I want to talk about screens a.k.a. room dividers, art & general fabulousness!

I really love how this screen sits behind the headboard... it creates such a huge focal point in this space. Also, if you get a screen with a pattern, or painting- it's like an enormous piece of art-- very bold!
I mean, when I die, this will be my bathroom / changing room in heaven... the screen serves a vital function in this space, while being a beautiful piece of art as well!
a mirrored screen can create LOADS of depth and interest to a corner--
well done, that nook just got big, quick!
she's a looker... I would like to take her home!

I love how these mirrored screens are flanking the bed. They frame the bed and artwork so nicely, again, creating a beautiful focal point. I bet when those lamps come on, the light reflecting off all of the mirrored panels is to die for!
acting as a headboard in this space... love the color and texture that it brings to the space
again, livening up a corner- beautiful! Creates dimension & form in the space.
this screen has the same pattern as my rug in my living room from Pottery Barn! Love it!
this extra large screen is a shutter-style- classic, simple- this big guy could work almost anywhere!
Another screen used behind a bed- the reflection of natural light opens up this space enormously!
This screen is great because it's sculptural, and adds a large, bold pattern to the space while maintaining the depth of the room behind the screen... you don't want a screen to make your space feel smaller... so this is a great piece to have!
another screen with a job... giving privacy to this beautiful bathtub.
the pattern on this screen adds a richness to the space- without it, the space would feel a bit bland...

check out Little Green Notebook on the tutorial to create this screen!
Happy Monday! Look for my post tomorrow, and if you have been reading-- make it official & follow me! I love to see who is checking out abode love! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top