It seems every few days, I end up at here, at Wisteria... it's like they have some kind of magnetic hold on me. Why? Well, because their furniture and decor is absolutely gorgeous- and their styling is so inspirational! Check out a few of my favorite things that they are selling at the moment....

this little birds are so precious and beautiful- look at the wings! These little fellas are a little over $50 for all three... I would love to have these.
talk about a statement... she's a real beauty. This big statement comes with a big price tag... could it be worth it? I think so... here is where you can check out the details.
is "Take My Breath Away" playing in anyone else's head??? 
Love, love these pillows. I have been waiting for them to go on sale for months now... I need to snag at least one of these before they're gone forever! My dad is a pilot in the Air Force, and my mom is an artist for the military... so, needless to say, these pillows would feel like home.  

How gorgeous is this collection!?!

holy headboard... love it. Check it out here.
that yummy orange, velvet print is to die for... unfortunately, those pillows are no longer being sold on Wisteria... still sad over missing those pretty pillows!
this is a great, great coffee table... perfect to put your feet up, and set down a drink without using a coaster... the beauty of a piece like this is that the more worn out it gets... the more charming it becomes! (I think Mister Husband needs this for his man room)
check out this Wooden Upholstered Sofa with Bridal Rug- this pattern is beautiful! Also, check out the "ruffle" down around the front.... such a nice detail.
I have always been drawn to shiny objects... this one is beautiful! It adds a little touch of glamour to any space... and the reflective quality of the mirrors in diagonals will glow beautifully when the candle is lit.
here are the two together in one space... so pretty! 
I have seen these everywhere... I snagged a few on sale at Anthropologie a few months ago- but I have also seen them at Hobby Lobby. These are priced well, and can be used anywhere in your home, but I love them in bathrooms and sitting on vanities like the one pictured below...

what a beautiful little nook! The table and small stool are just gorgeous as well... good 'ol Wisteria never lets me down!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top