So, I have got valances on the brain... I am really loving these flat, paneled valances with bands of bright colors! They're classic, clean and certainly give a polished, custom look to any space.

I love orange... it's such a vibrant color with so much personality. This daybed nook with custom valances is pretty & polished!
Here is a ruffled valance- it's very pretty.
Here is a canopy that is just to die for... one day, if I have a daughter... I will create a space just as fabulously feminine as this! The flat valance with pleated corner is crisp and clean- it's a nice contrast to all of the pink and silver draping.
Love these... just love them. These drapes make this casual, industrial looking space feel very tailored, and soft.
two sets of valances...
These are so perfect.... love them in this space.
simple, all white.. with this many sets so close together, I think simple was a good choice!
see the pretty drapes in the corner?
more classic black and white...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top