Monday is here... and so, the beginning of another work week is upon us. I spent my weekend on a project so big that I literally don't think I will be finished and ready to blog about it until the end of next weekend... yes, it's that friggin' big. So, get ready for that!

In the meantime, here are a few little things that I ordered from the always fabulous & thrifty Overstock.com this morning :) I am so, so excited... I have my fingers crossed that this bad-boy will fit in my cabinet space... the minimum is 33" so... I am going on my lunch break to investigate!
and yes.. that is a stainless sink grid (never had one before... but I am sure that I need it) also, a deluxe strainer... a custom fit colander and custom fit cutting board.... I mean, come on, stick a fork in me... I'm done... this little undermount has stolen my heart, and it won't let go... here's hoping it'll fit!

What is that? you want more kitchen fixture eye candy? you got it. I also ordered this hot little number.... It's tall, sleek and curvy in all the right places. Check out that little hump in the faucet... it puts Fergie's lovely lady lumps to shame. Also... I just love the little bridge that unites the handles and the spout... it's just so beautiful and classic!
So, enough about me... here is some more beautiful kitchen inspiration to enjoy! 


love how the island is a freestanding piece... also, the color of the cabinets is warm and so rich! 
the decorative edge on the upper cabinets is gorgeous-- such a nice detail!


This kitchen is simply divine...

love the monkey/flower pot! Also, those barstools are light, airy, and add such a sweet punch of color!

va-va-voom... that kitchen is red done right.

this putty grey and gold kitchen is so glamourous in materials, yet understated in it's bare simplicity... 

gotta love those deep, dark black floor to ceiling french doors, yes please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top