happy friday! I know I deserve a little treat for making it through the week... so I am sure that you deserve a treat as well! What is this treat? WALLPAPERED CEILINGS... I started investigating after this post a little while ago... check out the awesomeness that I have found & enjoy!

What better place for a little whimsy than a nursery? 
so sweet! also love the scalloped valance... 
so sweet and warm!
I really like this wood print wallpaper... since it's a natural pattern, it is a more subtle statement... gorgeous! and again... another pretty valance!
I am still dying over this space.. the freaking trees go up and over the molding to hover in a canopy of leaves overhead... and check out the driftwood chandelier- I am in lust, big time with this dining room.
can you see the little hint of wallpaper on this ceiling?
oh yes... I would like this wallpaper on my ceiling- such a classic and simple pattern! Look how much it warms up this very cool-toned space... white walls, tones of purple, and black... is all of the sudden warm thanks to this ceiling. genius.

I love, love the continuation of pattern right on to the ceiling... gutsy, and I like it!
another great space with a "star-like" pattern...
have a super-fab weekend everyone! AND check me out on twitter! thanks to an awesome and super knowledgeable reader of mine, Cara, I am finally "tweeting"-- more about this later once I figure how to twit & tweet like a pro! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top