Hello and good morning abode lovers! I am so happy to finally get a chance to sit down and 
blog for a bit! I have been in la-la land... aka pinterest world for a few weeks now, and I am just nowgetting out of it to put a few thoughts together to share with all of you!


So, I am on a kick.... a green and aqua/teal kick. I am in LOVE with this color combination. Here are a few gorgeous inspiration images to get you on the bandwagon.... check my pinterest account for all of the sources!


I know, I blogged about this image not long ago, but I am still in mad lust with it....

This is the image that made me fall in love with this color combination. I love all of the greens in the painting and it sits so beautifully against the pale minty walls... the warmth of the antique desk drives this image home... ah, perfect.


I love a roll out painting or map... here again the green in the artwork is fabulous and full of depth. All of the different greens used in the space are pulled together with this one piece! This goes to show that if you pull a color palette from a painting or fabric, then you can use every color within the piece or pattern and the space WILL work... I love that ONE thing can tie everything together. 


Same space, different angle... and even more shades of green....


This is a very rich version of the same color scheme... this peacock teal is vibrant and depthy (I know, not a real word)... I love the way the color changes so significantly from the dark shadows in the corners of the space to the highlights from the windows and light fixture. 


Another rich and luxurious version of the same scheme... The olive rug and the patterned chair make this space feel alive and fresh. I also love how glamourous the space feels... I think it's because of all of the artwork as well as all of the touches of gold in the space.


so pretty... 


This space is so bright, I love the collection of artwork that makes this space feel a little more sophisticated and upscale. 


Such and elegant chair with amazing impact because of the bold color. The hydrangea leaves own me in this space... so gorgeous. I also really love the small, round ship painting on the shelf behind the chair. The green in the water and the teal in the sky is so dreamy... 


From rich to light... this space is so, so fresh compared to some of the images above. I love the texture in the pale, aqua grasscloth and here again, the landscape artwork really ties in all of the different greens and blues coexisting in this lovely space. I am dying over the leafy-green chaise paired with the teal, velvet ottoman. 


Minty and leafy gorgeousness... wowwie zowwie. I love the calming affect of this space. 


Shut. Up. This chandelier is killing me softly. I know, I know, this chandelier has been seen in other spaces and has always been swoon-worthy.... but in THIS SPACE, I die. I am in complete lust with the juxtaposition of the ultra traditional and the super modern feel of this chandelier. I love the kelly green and teal color story in this room... so, so rich and pretty!


Apple green grasscloth meets sapphire blue for a boys room, this just works. 


I looooveeee this wallpaper, always have. This room is in a cloud, that's what it looks like to me anyway, a big, puffy cloud (with ostriches) and the pale celery green crushed velvet blanket at the foot of the bed is so unexpected and so, so pretty.  The bold use of the green in the drapes is what really brings this space life. 


This pretty sofa is killing this color combination... so pretty. I love that this combo can work in a quiet and soothing space. 


This kitchen is just wonderful. The kelly green chairs in combination with the super pale aqua lower cabinets.... I also love all of the aqua, teal and green accents.



Built-in aqua bookshelves + cream, white, gold and antique bottle green accents= absolute brilliance!


Again, I have blogged about this space recently- but the color combination is so perfect for this post! I am still loving the inside of the shelving being painted leafy green while the outside walls are a lovely robins egg blue. 


I have always absolutely adored this space... it's perfect in every way! The pale aqua walls paired with the olive velvet drapes and the apple green chaise is outrageous... still love, and will always love this living room.


Here are a few gorgeous items from anthropologie that rock this color scheme... hello gorgeous!









I hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top