Good Morning and happy Monday abode lovers! I hope everyone had a great weekend... Mister Husband and I are knee-deep in wedding season so we spent the weekend in our finest attire having way too much fun with college friends. Needless to say, Monday morning seems a little more sluggish than usual! Anyway, I have been dreaming of flamingos recently -- weird I know, but I grew up with a "mingo" room thanks to my lovely and talented mother and I still feel like mingo's are my thing. Also, I have found that I am loving gold with everything lately-- and I am loving pink and coral hues with golden, mango tones. SO- here are a few gorgeous images that are making me swoon and are mango / mingo inspired...

I adore a good audubon print... and this mingo is killin' it wrapped in a slim gold frame. 


These photographs are so fun and playful. I love the movement and unexpected angles of this pretty in pink birdie. I think this foursome would fit in beautifully in any space!


This image is lovely- while I would prefer a little less actual flamingo images in one space, I really love the pink sofa. With a very pink sofa that big, I think the flamingo is implied... perhaps a few gold and creamy throw pillows to replace these teal mingo pillows? 


This fine mingo china owns me.


I love the use of gold and mango tones in this space against the perfectly pink walls.


I adore these duvets. The golden and pink tones make this room feel feminine, sweet yet sophisticated.


This image screams Mingo, Mango gloriousness... That chevron mango and cream chair is the perfect accent to all of the different tones of flamingo pink. I have always adored this space!


Here is more sweet flamingo pink- always perfect for a girlie space.


These gorgeous curtains from Anthropologie are the perfect combination of pinks and corals with a pleasing splash of mango and cream.... I am lusting over this playful pattern. 



Here is another pretty mingo pink option for drapes- this pink ombre drape with dotted trim is playful and is also from the great Anthropologie.
flamingo pink drapery hardware finials and a mango/mingo pink necklace both from Anthropologie.


The rich caramel wooden beams on the ceiling is the perfect tone to go with the coral walls in this amazing bathroom. I think this may be my favorite bathroom of all time. I am loving the tile- it's spectacular. Also- check out that gorgeous vanity. This would be a very do-able DIY with any great antique table. Just add a sink and a towel bar and you're good to go. I also LOVE the casual feel of the leaning mirror instead of hanging it on the wall. Goodness gracious, I die.


pretty pink chairs... flirty and feminine in a light and traditional living space...


Rich and luxurious flamingo pink and yellowy-mangoes. 


Etsy suzani love. Perfect color combination to add a little spunk to any space!


I am crazy, crazy about this wall treatment. I mean, the casual feel of the marks is so fun and full of life. I love the juxtaposition of the organic and free flowing lines and the ultra traditional fireplace and mantle.


close up.


I hope all of you enjoyed this mingo, mango Monday! Have a great one! For ALL sources on this post please refer to this Pinterest board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top