Hello and good morning abode lovers, it's me... the birthday girl! Yep, Im another year older today. I'm one of those emotional basketcases on my birthday-- I have been since about the 5th grade, so lets hope that this day is tear-free and full of fun! My birthday always makes me feel like time is passing way too rapidly-- much more so than the New Year or any other holiday. I am super sentimental and it makes for an interesting combination of emotions on my birthday-- ha! 


On a side note, do you know who else is celebrating a birthday today? That's right, the newlywed Prince William. When I was a teenager, I thought that somehow that made us star-crossed lovers.... nope, not the case. I hope Prince William will celebrate like I will tonight-- with margaritas, fajitas and chocolate cake with my Mister Husband and lovely family! (and when I say husband, I mean Kate of course in the  prince's situation...)


Thank you abode lovers for making my 25th year great- I started this blog a little over a year ago and it's been the BEST journey-- so thank you so much for being there for me with your sweet and silly comments and supporting me through Abode Love! I love you all and have a great day! (see.... I told ya'll I was likely to get a little sentimental!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top