I mean, I couldn't think of anything else to call this post... it's the first thing that came to my mind... so just go with it abode lovers :) Anyway, happy Monday all! I hope you had a great weekend.

Today I am going to share something I obsessed over this weekend... hoods. Kitchen hoods to be exact. They are THE focal point in a kitchen (I don't have one unfortunately-- maybe in our next abode!?) There are SO many different styles and I feel that I love all of the options, it's just amazing how great a vent can look.... 

So- this image is craziness. I am in love lust with this white and chocolate combination. The oversized corbels own me... I think this may be my favorite way to hold up a hood.....


Here is another white kitchen with a contrasting hood. The silvery zinc is such a rich and rustic look used with the stark white and shiny subway tiles.  


Woah. I love this... a tiled vent hood. I love how seamless this look is-- and how about that tile extending to the ceiling?! Pretty amazing. 


This vent hood has been accessorized. It works beautifully with the accenting stainless trim and is a lovely match to the Wolf range. I love that the hood isn't stainless... it makes for a much more interesting focal point and it is such a great contrast to the black subway tile backsplash. Also... how about those gorgeous white floating shelves topped with white serving dishes!?!


Sweet scalloped hood... this is precious. So custom. 


Copper hood in a creamy-white kitchen.  This hood adds instant life and warmth to this beautiful space.


I'm not sure what this hood is made of... but I know I like it. The shape is so interesting and it gives the space a streamlined look. 


This hood really grounds this light space.... I really love how the light fixtures tie into the rich graphite finish of the hood. Also, one day, I will have two islands.... why not.


Another tiled hood... this look is obviously after my heart. How about all that gorgeous seeded glass!? Hello gorgeous. 


Good gosh. I think I have officially been blown away. Where oh where can I get a range/oven/hood that's white and all decked out in gold. Tell me. I am absolutely crazy about this gorgeous combination. Hello glamalicious kitchen. 


So simple... so divine. I think this curve is so, so pretty in this very rectangular space... the difference one curve can make is ridiculous. 


Nailheads + Vent Hood = amazingness.  I also LOVE the accenting backsplash and planked, white ceiling. 


For all sources check out my pinterest!

I hope all of you abode lovers have a great Monday! I will obsessing over numerous hoods for the better part of my day.... I wish I could have one in my kitchen!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top