Good Afternoon abode lovers! I can't believe it's already Thursday- this month as flown by... actually, this whole summer is flying by (probably because I am RACING to get this nursery complete before my nephew, Raleigh arrives at the end of July!) Anyway- I just thought I would share my progress thus far since I posted about Raleigh's friends of the forest baby shower yesterday. 

Here is the most updated mood board. Every item on this board has been purchased and my super mom is planning on sewing the bumper pads soon! I am so happy the way it is coming together!


These are all of the fabrics and other patterns that will live within this space. We decided that the wallpaper was just too expensive for Raleigh's nursery. It was almost $800 to wallpaper the whole room... that was not in the budget. So- I found this stencil via Etsy for around $60 that has the same look and feel that will substitute the fancy-pants wallpaper just fine. The ceiling will be the pale aqua/blue swatch. 
This is one of the new additions to the nursery that I am completely in love with... it's the Ashbury Glider from Serena and Lily in leaf diamond with aqua piping. I LOVE this combination and cannot wait for this order to arrive! We are a bit worried about this big boy fitting through the nursery door (I've been saying prayers about this daily...) anyone have any special tricks for getting a big glider through a door? We are battling the fact that this is a little "hallway" right when you walk through the door and it's a bit narrow... ugh. 


Here is the original mood board... a lot has stayed the same, and some key pieces were added, taken away or subbed out for a cheaper option... 


Since the latest mood board there have been more additions... we ordered 4 of these 8x8 square White Floating Lacquer Frames from West Elm to hang vertically on a small wall next to Raliegh's closet. These sweet frames will hold photos of Raleigh's pretty mommy, his daddy and his big brother. These will add such a personal touch to the room. 


We also ordered this GORGEOUS and super affordable statement piece from PBteen. This Driftwood Mirror will be SO perfect in the room and will hang above a sweet teal/blue dresser that Nene already owned and we had painted. 


I will share even more progress by this weekend! I hope all of you have a great day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top