Good morning all of you abode lovers! I am blogging today with so much excitement that I may just EXPLODE-- "why?" you ask-- well, because the lovely ladies over at Southern Flourish wanted Abode Love to be part of their summer issue which will be LIVE tomorrow!!!! Wahooo! I have been keeping this secret from all of my abode lovers for what feels like a lifetime and I am so excited to gush and gush about what a fun experience this has been!

Southern Flourish is an online magazine all about the new southern style written by young southerners with a flair. I must say, the experience was SO amazing and I still can't believe that my abode is gracing the pages of this charming online magazine!

Here is a little sneak peek of what's to come... and yes, that is me... on the cover of a magazine. (GET OUTTA TOWN, RIGHT!?!)



So, are you super excited and ready to read Southern Flourish now? Well, Abode Love readers can receive a $2 subscription discount by using code ABODELOVE when you checkout, so make sure you're a follower of Abode Love and then go support Southern Flourish! The issue will be live tomorrow, Wednesday the 15th by 7:30 a.m. EST. Go check it out, it's a great read! 

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top