Hello abode lovers and Happy Tuesday! Are you wondering where the heck I've been for the past week? Sick, again. I swear, I'm not a sickly person... but the past 3 weeks have been my personal hell.


Okay, enough of my sob-story... I have been lusting over Peter Dunham's fig leaf fabric lately and am just dying to add a touch of this fresh, leafy gorgeousness to my abode asap. As I have mentioned lately, I have been swooning over anything green lately-- so Peter Dunham is really hittin' home with me. Here are a few spaces featuring the leafy fabric... 


I am loving the teal/green/pink combination in this space. The 4 poster bed brings your eye right up to the ceiling while the 60's style sofa covered in Peter Dunham's fabric creates a ton of interest in the lower portion of the room. I just love a large scale pattern on a relatively small piece of furniture! 


Not only does this space have a gorgeous fiddle leaf fig tree growing inside of it, but it's been blessed with two Peter Dunham throw pillows to bring the leafy, fresh look to the sofa. The contrasting red in this space really makes the green stand out-- gorgeous!


I would love to curl up in this space and read a book... or a design mag! I love the walls and adore the landscapes wrapped in gold frames. That little touch really elevates the glamour in the light-flooded space. There's quite a bit of Peter Dunham's fig leaf fabric in this space-- I wish there was maybe one more pillow on the sofa, maybe something in blue? Still, I love the laid back feeling that this space possesses!  


Lauren Leiss really knows her stuff... I LOVE this space that she designed for the DC Design House. Lauren makes mixing bold patterns look spectacular and so easy. The window seat stacks layers upon layers of green, leafy patterns along with Peter Dunham's fig leaf fabric. 


Don't you just love it? Lauren is so good. 


I love the quirky steam punk style floor lamp in this space- so unexpected! I also adore all of the artwork that Lauren has placed so perfectly on the walls. Gorgeous, right?  




Here is another space that has a touch of Peter Dunham's fig leaf fabric. I am generally not cray-cray over a skirted table unless it's fitted-- but this table has my mind changed completely! There is something about that fabric that has a hold on me...  

 

Isn't it pretty!?


I love a bold pattern on a floor to ceiling drape... this look is fabulous. I am also loving those spindle chairs!


More Peter Dunham drapes... I've gotta say, I LOVE this fabric with this wall color and that gorgeous paisley chair! Anyone else lusting over this little vignette? 


I found this little guy on Pinterest without a trace of where he came from... anyone seen this lost soul before? I would love a link! This is a great image to get the appeal of this gorgeous fabric. The pale teal/aqua that's used with the leafy green is so fresh and I think it's what MAKES this fabric so pretty. 
So, are you as obsessed as I am with this gorgeous textile? I would just love to get a touch of this into my abode before spring gets here! I hope all of you abode lovers have an amazing Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top