Hello abode lovers and happy Saturday! I love the weekends... I have plans today to help a friend with a BIG project, more on that later. Before I get going I wanted to share a little project with all of my abode lovers! As some of you may know, I am a professional graphic designer by day... that's what keeps the lights on here at the abode! I have decided recently that I'll be sharing more of my work with all of you here at Abode Love. I figure that perhaps all of you love all facets of design as much as I do! (or at least I hope you do!) Anyhow, here is one of my favorite wedding invitation suites that I designed last spring. The wedding took place on the bride's family orange orchard... how heavenly right??? I loved this project because of the bride's timeless taste but also her need to be a bit different-- this lead us to work with a gold metallic ink and a bright, super unforgettable orange.



We decided to switch it up a bit on the accommodations card and the rsvp cards... I wanted everything to flow well together but NOT to match perfectly. I love the little orange tree sprouting out of the gold shape. 


My bride also wanted to play around with bees throughout the suite, so I placed them here and there to add a little whimsy.  



If any of you abode lovers are engaged and looking to have a custom designed invitation, announcement, or stationery, contact me for a quote! Also, if any of you have a small business or are in need of graphic design work, let me know! I am a logo designer and web designer as well and I would be happy to get a quote out to you as well!


Want to see more? Here is my most recent project... one of my favorite local clients sent me a pack of postcards that I designed for her over the Christmas break and I thought they turned out super cute! 



I hope all of you abode lovers have enjoyed the little sneak peek into my world of design... Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top