Hello abode lovers and happy Tuesday! I was up way too late last night finishing up a few e-design projects as well as a few graphic design projects. I'm super happy to have work- but when it rains it pours! Anyway, I got a few simply FABULOUS abode objects from my Super Mom this Christmas and haven't had a chance to share any of them with you yet... BUT here is a little sneak peek of one of my favorite gifts!

Now, I told you it was a peek... so, that's why you don't get to see the front. I am currently performing an experiment to see if I can get this baby hung, THEN you'll be able to see the front... I've got my fingers crossed! Anyone ever used these sticky suckers on anything other than plates??? 


I'm really hoping two will work....  


So-- have I peaked anyone's interest? If not... check out these gorgeous photos and see how you feel after that!


I only wish I had this many vintage silver trays... I love the patina on these beauties! 


This magnet idea is okay... but I'm just loving the look of the trays!


This image has been a favorite of mine for a while now, and I know I've shared it before, but some eye candy can and will be repeated! I mean, look at that perfect space. I adore the collection of vintage silver trays that span the height of the wall in this space. 


same space, different view, still PERFECT


Look at this lovely eat-in kitchen. I love how the silver trays downplay the monster vent hood in this space. I think without the collection of vintage silver, the vent hood would look much more harsh.  


So, do you love silver platters yet?


So-- I will be sharing more about this little project with you later, don't hold your breathe though, those dang yellow stickies might not work! (I really hope they do... I'm not in the mood to skank-rig something up!) Have a happy Tuesday abode lovers, and keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top