Hello abode lovers and HAPPY FRIDAY! Today, I'd like to share a beautifully inspiring home in Atlanta designed by D. Stanley Dixon from Atlanta Homes Magazine... I mean, just wait abode lovers... prepare to drool!

This home is simply breathtaking. The charcoal wood paneling and wood shingles are warm and rustic in style. I love the copper awning, and the green front door!


The floor to ceiling wood paneling creates the feel of a casual farmhouse, but the gorgeous gold antiques and artwork really make this space feel rich and eclectic. Check out those gorgeous stone floors!!!


and the paneling continues... and so does the gray, black and green color story that was introduced on the exterior of this abode. I love the exposed beams in this space, it's a nice contrast to the smooth, painted paneling on the walls and the ceiling. I also love the stone fireplace that ties into the foyer.


I love the mismatched chairs-- it's completely unexpected in this home.. and there is ANOTHER fireplace. Man, I would love, love to spend some time in this abode lounging by a fire! 


a lovely double-door pantry... 


I really love the steel and glass doors that open up this beautiful kitchen to the outdoors. It makes these two spaces feel like one in an instant! I am also gaga over those two pendant lanterns over the farmhouse table. 


I love the drapes in this cozy space. They add an unexpected bit of femininity in this ultra-manly space. I'm also always a fan of framing up a sofa with floor to ceiling display bookcases. The sconces also add a nice touch to this little lounging nook. 


Does this make THREE fireplaces so far??? This screened in porch would be perfect in the fall... 


I am loving the mix of gilded gold and rustic wood paneling in this bathroom.  


I would never be able to stick with ONE fabric throughout an entire space... but man, this works.  


Even the hallway's gorgeous... I LOVE all of the windows and the hanging lanterns!


So-- are you as impressed as I am??? It's such a soothing and perfectly lovely abode... Hope all of you abode lovers have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top