Hello and happy Friday abode lovers! I am FINALLY back to normal today. I mean, wow-- that was quite a cold! Anyway, I'm a lot more chipper since I can actually breathe out of my nose. It's like a whole new world!

So, as usual, I'm obsessed with anything and everything Anthropologie-- but I stumbled across new merch this morning that I had to gush about... buckle your seat belts abode lovers...

I love this chair. The red, peach and purple combination is not typically a palette that I would gravitate toward, but this charcoal based beauty is calling my name. Two of these would be PERFECT in my master bedroom.... anyone have $1400 I could borrow???



This gorgeous settee with wingback charm and ball-and-claw-feet is stunning. I love the scale of this piece... the height really makes this beauty sing. Also- each settee is upholstered in a vintage suzani textile-- so no two settees are alike! Love that. In my dream world, I have two of these that act as a banquette with a carrera marble table with a rustic, wood pedestal sandwiched in between-- sounds perfect huh? 


This pillow is just precious. This color palette would fit in perfectly in my abode's living room. I also love the idea of this pillow in a kids room or nursery. I also really love that Anthro's new collection of colorfield pillows have a design on the back that is so totally different from the front. For me, that means you are getting two pillows in one, love that!



Here again, a gorgeous, rich in color pillow that features 2 designs in one pillow. This color combo would be great in the man mountain, but with this many colors-- it could really work in any space to add a bit of life and youth to a room. 


I love this one because I'm working on a project right now that's major color scheme is centered around a pretty kelly green. I see this pillow being a fun addition to that space! Anyone else loving greens for the spring???


I love this pillow size that Anthropologie offers-- it's so substantial and can really change the whole feel of a space. I'm also a big fan of adding a little feminine sass to any room... this pink flower definitely helps with that!


I love this shade-- but, anthro shades are typically my weakness. Here again, though-- I LOVE the green option. I think green might just be my new thing... it's just so fresh and youthful when used with teal, blue and whites... 


Man, these are CUTE! I would love a set of these-- they would be so cute in just about any room in my abode! I also love the idea of purchasing a pair of pillowcases and getting them embroidered with a monogram. So cute.


So-- are you abode lovers as excited as I am about the new merch at Anthro??? This is a great sign to me that spring will be bringing in bright colors and bold patterns-- my abode can't wait, and neither can I! Happy Friday abode lovers and have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top