Hello and good morning abode lovers! So, remember my last two posts about bamboo roman shades? Yes? Good. Then you'll remember that I finally received my JcPenney custom shades! You can find them here. Anyhow... Mister Husband hung them this weekend. He's a stud. 

Also, I'm sure you guys are wondering what's up with my title.... I told my best friends yesterday that I was going to try and bring back the phrase "as if" circa Clueless, 1995. I literally took notes on this movie when I was way too young to care... anyway, it's been too long to even remember how to use it- so I'm sure I'll be throwing it in when it's absolutely unnecessary. We were all just reminiscing on how "whatever" was truly conceived in that movie... I'm sure every person with a teenage daughter is cursing Clueless now-- at least kids aren't still doing the hand gesture with "whatever" ...or are they? And why didn't "as if" stick??? It's just as snotty and annoying... 

Anyway, back to the good stuff-- here we go, goodbye skank white blinds, hello rich, bamboo roman shades... 

Here is my naked-y window. I would honestly be fine with this look, but we have neighbors in close proximity to us, so we're definitely in need of some privacy!


Mister Husband- working on getting those suckers up. 


almost there... can you tell how lovely they look? 


ta-da!


Here are a few images I took last night-- without the light streaming in, you can really see the shades.


I love it!


Happy Monday abode lovers-- and I challenge you to use "as if" today. Not at work, that would be a really bad idea on many levels. But perhaps talking to one of your girlfriends... they're sure to appreciate it. Ah the good ole days... ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top