Hello abode lovers! LOOK WHAT I GOT! Hooray for BAMBOO ROMAN SHADES in the abode! Did anyone fall in love with them the other day when I blogged about them? I am so excited... I am hoping to hang these beauties this weekend. I wish I could have purchased them for the entire abode, but let's be serious... who has that much cash after the holidays?!?

Me, cheering with delight-- and yes, I am standing on the counter in my boots. So sanitary.

I ordered these way before Christmas, but they are custom sizes, so it took time. It was definitely worth the wait. "Where did I get them?" you ask? JCPENNEY! Can you believe it? HERE is the link.


My windows can't wait. They're sick and tired of their white, skank blinds. One day, I will be replacing all of the blinds throughout the abode with these lovely shades. I hope all of my abode lovers have had a fantastic Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top