Hello and good morning abode lovers. I am almost feeling better... I'm hoping by Friday that I'll be at 100% for the weekend since I got robbed by this cold bug last weekend! Anyway, today I wanted to discuss a fabulous fabric designer that I ran across on Spoonflower a few months ago. Her name is Holli Zollinger and I am currently in the midst of working on a project with Holli's amazing fabrics! Holli has almost 400 different prints on Spoonflower to choose from and with Spoonflower, you can get her fabulous designs printed on whatever fabric weight that you wish! Gotta love Spoonflower! So, I thought I would share some of my favorites with all of you!

This one is precious and I've had it on my radar for months now... it's called foxen and it's PRECIOUS to say the least. I love the scale of the fox vs. the little flowers and the color palette is to die for.


This one is called coral lined mosaic. Don't you love the color combination of the charcoal and coral? I think this would be so fun on drapes.... 


This one is so brilliant... I am just searching for a place to use this in my abode! It's called candy cane anemone, and it's fabulous.


Here is a view up close of the same pattern in another color variation...


I love how traditional this pattern and color palette is-- the large scale keeps it fresh and modern. 


This sweet little pattern would work in just about any space-- the soft gray and yellow combination is still so popular that I could see a lot of abode lovers out there loving this classic little print.


Here's another precious animal themed print... Holli has a ton of these. She has precious whales and elephants holding umbrellas as well! Anyway, I love how large these giraffes are-- there's nothing I love more than a LARGE print to spice up a space! Can't you see this in a kid room or nursery??



Love this color. I don't have much blue in my abode, but this fresh color is awesome! Again, I love the large, bold undulating pattern on this fabric.


I love this pattern, and the sweet color palette. This would be precious for a girl's nursery. 


Okay-- now this poppy pod linen is my favorite I think. It's what I'm planning on using for a project that's in the works for my sister in ATL. I am using it with the two following prints all in her kitchen/dining area! These particular fabrics are not for sale yet, but once my sister approves them for her space, they'll be available for purchase on Spoonflower.






So, are you as obsessed with Holli's beautiful fabrics as I am??? I can't quit looking at her extensive collections-- I know a good illustrator when I see one, and this girl is good. Go check her out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top