Hello abode lovers and happy Thursday! I am working the week away and am so thankful that the weekend is right around the corner! As some of you may have noticed, I've been bitten by the green bug... the other day I did a whole post about Peter Dunham's fig leaf textile, and I've just been mentioning the color green more often than ever! So, I thought we could all lust over spaces that are made more special because of the addition of the color green...

There's no better place to start than a stunning, eclectic kitchen space. I immediately fell in love with this space thanks to the green china cabinet with leaded glass doors. This piece brings SO much depth and warmth to the space. Can you imagine if this piece were a different color? There's no way it could be as good as this yummy green. I love that the gold hardware and lighting compliments the green so nicely and just LOVE the collected feel that this one piece gives the entire space! Anyone else dying over this kitchen? That lighting is killin' me... it's just all too pretty to take in!



A pair of green lamps... oh yes. I'm pretty much in love with the green and gold combination in this little office space. It's so fresh and warm at the same time. I love that kelly green is such a prominent and eye catching color that the addition of two lamps in a monochromatic space can make this big of an impact. Loving everything about this space. I would LOVE to sit at that desk and write a few posts and pin a few pretty spaces... 


Botanical prints are super classic and are definitely trending right now-- these big guys are gorgeous. I love how big the leaves are and how deep and rich the greens are. 


I LOVE this foyer. The green pattern is so fresh and pretty. The scale is also perfect-- it make such a large, graphic statement right when you walk through the door. 


Green and gold again. Perfection. I'm not sure there's anything better than a green velvet ANYTHING.


Another entryway packed with green and white pattern... this trellis pattern just never gets old to me. 


Hello silky green floor to ceiling drapery... and welcome to the green party. You are truly after my heart with those thick, crepe-like ruffles... omg. Is it possible for curtains to flirt? 


Green banquette... don't mind if I do! I love green touches in a kitchen.  


I have always loved pink and green... those were the colors that my Super Mom decorated my bedroom with when I was little gal- so I will always have a soft spot for this precious combination. Anyone else dream of having a pink and green room regardless if you have a man sleeping next to you in bed? I don't think Mister Husband would care if it made me happy... but I wouldn't do that to him. Or maybe I would??? 


Look at this sweet green... I love the soft green tree patterns on this accent wall. I'm not usually a fan of the "accent wall" but I think this is done well...


Big, bold, kelly green chevron drapes are pretty much the bomb.com. I mean, how amazing are these?  


I have always loved this precious boy bunk room. That rich green is so unexpected but it is fabulous! I love all of the sports memorabilia tacked up inside this bunk too-- the storage and work space that this built in system brings to this space is pretty amazing. What boy wouldn't love this? 


Green and pale aqua... love this fresh combination. Also- isn't that gallery wall of doors interesting? I really love when furniture interrupts a gallery wall... the layered look is lovely!


So-- do you love green yet? I do. I want some in my abode!!! Apparently, the groundhog came out today and declared that we would be having 6 more weeks of winter, but by spring, by-golly... I will have some green in the abode! Have a great day abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top