So, remember our talk about Panton chairs yesterday? Well, one of my fabulous abode lovers let me know that she is lucky enough to have 4, yes 4 Panton chairs in her lovely abode! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her gorgeous home. Hello beautiful! So, Charmaine, from My Best Friend Craig, is sweet enough to open her doors to abode love today. Check out her beautiful home!

So... are you dying yet? That vintage chandy had me at hello. I also love that Charmaine had the guts to paint her living room table teal-- it's breathtaking and such a lovely contrast to those gorgeous wood floors. I also really love the gray painted custom cabinetry and I'm ALWAYS a fan of leaded glass. Last but not least, those darn Panton chairs. Perfect. I love the young flavor that they bring to this dining space.  


Here's another view at Christmas. I love the addition of the black stripes to the drapes. It's a lovely, graphic contrast to the simple, white drapes. Again in this photo, I'm drooling over the wood floors. Such a statement. 


Here is a view of Charmaine's living room from the dining space. I love the two charcoal, tufted sofas. I'm also really digging her choice in window treatments. All of the bamboo shades are warm and bring a lot of texture to the space. Little side note, I spy horizontal stripes near the stairs! All of you abode lovers know that I'm a sucker for horizontal stripes! 


Federal mirror, check! I love the traditional flare of this vintage piece paired with the white framed and matted gallery wall. I also really love the sleek marble coffee table. I feel like it also ties in well to the Panton chairs in the dining room. The two share clean, white lines and I love it in both of these spaces. 


Don't you love this view of Charmaine's living room? Those windows are so pretty... there's nothing like natural light pouring into your abode to make it dazzle with beauty. (and to keep plants alive like the leafy guy she's got sitting behind the sofa!) 


I hope all of you abode lovers have enjoyed Charmaine's space as much as I do! I just love a collected, rich, glamorous look! Thanks for the inspiration Charmaine and for allowing me to share your abode on Abode Love! Everyone go over to visit Charmaine at My Best Friend Craig! Have a happy Wednesday all of you abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top