I love, love this leopard match holder that appeared in Lonny in the Dec/Jan issue. Where oh where can I find one? I searched Ebay, Etsy, Google... gah. Anyone have any suggestions? I just love little, quirky nuggets of gold such as this. I also love the smell of matches when I light up my fabulous candles around the abode.... I know that may sound weird, but it's why I need a place to hold matches!


There he is sitting on the table to the right... taunting me. 


I did find this sweet little pipe match strike via Jonathan Adler for $42 bones... perhaps I should give up on the leopard head already and find another home for my matches. What do you think??? 

I could stash these tall boys in my pipe....
So, what do we think abode lovers??? Should I keep looking out for a leopard head? Hope all of you have a happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top