Hello abode lovers and happy Tuesday! Last night as I was shoveling rocky road, Blue Bell ice cream into my mouth and watching the oh-so-dramatic Bachelor, I was clicking through some of my favorite inspiration images and one thing kept reappearing in the images.... beni ourain moroccan rugs. It's an absolute mouthful and I'm most likely botching it every time I type it... but they're AMAZING rugs that are oober expensive and oober amazing. Check out these fluffy lookers...

Not only does this milky space contain a gorgeous beni ourain moroccan rug, but it contains a lush fiddle leaf fig tree. It's such a fresh look in this monochromatic space and makes such a big impact. I love the layered look in this living room-- all of the different textures of cream and white laying on top of one another really makes for a rich, comfortable space. Don't you just love the braided tassels on the edges of this rug?!? 

 

This is quite a serious space if you asked me... I'm not sure I would be lounging around in this living room, but it's beautiful. The bold, yet soft pattern on the beni ourain moroccan rug grounding this space adds some much needed texture, pattern and softness into this space.


I LOVE this unexpected pattern in the oversized beni ourain moroccan rug seen in this large living room. I love that the pattern is imperfect and non-symmetrical, I think it adds quite a bit of charm to this space. If I were to purchase one of these beautiful rugs, I would definitely want this imperfect, quirky look.

 

I'm pretty crazy about this room. I mean, hello gorgeous gallery wall full of artwork. I mean, hell-o. I love that the beni ourain moroccan rug feels like another piece of art in the space. Again, the imperfect and non-symetrical pattern in the rug. I think this space is packed with style and interesting pieces. 


This is quite a living room. I love all of the charm packed into this space. The wood panelling from floor to ceiling seems like it would be just too much, but the way this space is styled, it works! The beni ourain moroccan rug really helps to break up all of the dark toned wood and bring a softness to the space. The floor to ceiling aqua drapes help soften the space as well. I'm crazy about all of the quirky pieces in this room... the ship chandy, the mod, orange chair sitting by the fireplace, the lovely painting of the vixen over the mantel and the bust sitting on top of the column really do it for me. 


I am crazy about this gorgeous space. The black and whites are so dramatic and I love touches of orange, red and amber that really make the room warm and welcoming. Again, that beni ourain moroccan rug is killin' it in this space. This super eclectic space is so fun and pulls together so many different styles seamlessly. 


Oh yeah, pale minty green meets rich, hunter green. What a lovely combination that would have honestly never occurred to me! If this room were painted any other color I feel that it would look outdated... the pale mint really elevates the bedroom and makes it feel relevant. 


This mid century modern space is all about clean lines and simplicity. I love that the beni ourain moroccan rug adds another flavor to this space. I feel like this style can get very sterile and unwelcoming... but the moroccan rug really adds a level of comfort and unexpected spice to this otherwise rather plain space. 


If any of you know me at all... you know I'm a bit crazy over what stripes can do for a space. I've got plenty of stripes packed into my little abode... anyway... this space uses stripes in all of the right ways! The horizontal striped drapes elongate the wall of windows on the right side of the space, and the beni ourain moroccan rug's stripes also elongate the space by drawing your eye from the front of the room all the way to the fireplace. The rug gives the illusion that the space is even larger than it actually is... THAT is why I love stripes! They play such lovely tricks on the eye!


This lovely living room looks SO comfortable. I am all about the soft color palette in this space. The beni ourain moroccan rug fits right in with the taupes, whites, creams, blacks and browns that fill this space. I love all of the layering of monochromatic tones in this room-- it makes it feel very comfortable and welcoming. I love that the beni ourain rug adds a subtle, graphic pattern into this space.


So-- are you obsessed with the look of this rug yet??? Well, you're in luck! West Elm is offering beni ourain style rugs and they're gorgeous! They're also a little more friendly on the wallet. (They're still a bit pricey in my book... but these rugs aren't cheap anywhere!!!)





They did offer a Souk Rug as well that was just GORGEOUS... but it's no longer available :( boo. I tell you what, these babies are flying off the shelves! I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Tuesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top