Hello abode lovers and happy Tuesday! I love, love Panton chairs. I don't have any in my abode... but I sure would love a few :) Why? Well, I just love a random pop of sleek, modern lines in an otherwise traditional space. Verner Panton, a furniture designer from Denmark, is the creator of this "s-style" single-form injection moulded plastic chair- it was his most famous and mass-produced design. Don't  you just love the look of this funny little chair?? Check out these lovely spaces that include the Panton chair... 

Oh yes.. this is pretty. This is the way to add Panton magic to your abode. All of the creams, whites and neutrals really make this space dreamy-- I think because of the monochromatic space the traditional and modern styles flow together beautifully. 


I have loved this little nook via Apartment Therapy forever. I am dying (still) over the hot pink Panton chair in this black and white space. Isn't it just the most charming little nook you've ever seen? 

 I am all about these black, shiny Panton chairs sitting by the window. This is such an eclectic space- I love the super traditional rug and rich, tufted emerald chair by the fireplace. Also, all of the moroccan pieces in this living room are such a dramatic contrast to the sleek, shiny Panton chairs and I just LOVE it! Anyone else loving this gorgeous mix of pieces??


Here is another view of the same space.... those chairs, they're killin' me softly.


Rustic kitchen, meet the Pantons... they make your space sing. 


 Here is another space that I am lusting over that contains two very lovely Panton chairs. This space proves to me that the best way to use these streamlined, modern pieces is to pair them with super traditional or old pieces. I think these chairs can go really modern and cold in a space... which is why the warmth of age and comfort is so important to make these chairs still feel like they fit within a space. 


These white Pantons are owning me. Again, paired with a rustic piece and traditional storage, this Panton chair shines in this charming little office space. 


Here again are a pair of sleek, black, shiny Panton chairs. I love that the floor lamp mimics the finish of the plastic chairs-- such a nice touch in this space. But yet again, the reason I think these guys work so well in this bedroom is the fact that this space contains so many natural elements. For instance, check out that light, wooden door. Also, those gorgeous touches of branches and the collection of natural toned objects on display living on the floating shelves in the back of the space. See why it all works so well together? Without those Panton chairs, this space would feel so natural and rustic. 


I am loving this dining set. Another instance where Panton beauty is mixed with a rustic, warm table in a very traditional space. I think this post has me convinced that I need some Panton chairs stat... at least one! Where oh where could I stash one of these guys in the abode??!!


I hope all of you abode lovers have a wonderful Tuesday! Also, anyone watch SMASH last night? I LOOOVEEEDD it. I can't wait to see how this show shapes up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top