Hello, good morning and happy Friday abode lovers! I am SO glad that the weekend is almost here. I know I've been MIA for a while, but sometimes, life just gets in the way! My apologies abode lovers... to make up for my absence, I am going to smother you with gorgeous home interiors this lovely Friday. Specifically, I'm going to smother you with buffalo check. It's great, you'll love it!

There is something so lovely, comfy and preppy about buffalo check that will never go out of style. This pattern works in every color and can really add a pop of graphic pattern in your space-- especially when the buffalo check is large in scale. Don't you just love this little nook? As many of you know, I've been going ga-ga over anything green lately-- and this green/navy combo is doing it, and doing it well. I love the mix of patterns in this little nook!


Hello buffalo check kitchen floor.... I love this! I'm also really digging that stainless, drawer-covered island topped with blue, matte, oversized pendants. There's a part of me that really wants the outer cabinets to be painted another color-- but the space overall is killin' it. 


Presh. Just presh. I think if you have a room like this in your abode you can only expect that two sweet little girls with stuffed animals will be jumping on the beds and giggling! I am crazy about red and white buffalo check with gray walls. I think this combination is unexpected and stops the red and white check from being too "picnic-table-esque" This is definitely the way to do red and white buffalo check!


I've always loved this living space that opens up to his and hers office spaces.... It's just so good. Among the million things to adore in this space, two buffalo checked chairs sit and wait to be gawked upon. I will do it. They are fantastic. This pair of chairs really adds a nice level of comfort and ease to the space-- I think there's nothing more easy-going than a slipcovered buffalo check chair... don't you just want to sit down, relax and watch Twilight??? (maybe that last part's just me...) 


Just when you think buffalo check is just for comfy, cozy relaxing spaces.... I show you this glamorous little bedroom. I think this space is so charming. I love that antique headboard- I think the shape really adds a glamorous feel to the room. I love that the end of the bed is topped off with a fuzzy, chocolate and white buffalo check blanket.


Black and white buffalo check wingback??? Don't mind if I do. 


Here's another bedroom that tops off the end of the bed with a buffalo check blanket. I love the layered colors and patterns in this lovely space. I think the teal really makes this room sing, but I also can't ignore the super preppy buffalo check mixed with a pinstripe and plaid... love it. 


Buffalo checked walls... love this look. I also really love the Honest Abe artwork flanking the sofa... the green in those pieces really look amazing with the plum touches throughout the space.


This is SO fun. There's nothing about this little nook that I don't love. I think if I were going to add buffalo check to my abode... I would do it like this. Black and white and BOLD beyond belief. I so love that this red and white horizontal striped chair is living in this space. It's so preppy, bright and fun. I also think it compliments the black and white buffalo check and stops the space from looking too country


Ugh. So pretty, the classic lines of this chair are immediately softened with this little navy and white buffalo check slip cover. I love the exposed ties-- I would LOVE a little chair like this in my bedroom!


Many of you may watch Sarah's House on HGTV... I sure do. That Sarah, she can do no wrong. Anyway, you know her trusty, super cute sidekick Tommy? Well, this is in his lovely abode... don't you just LOVE it??? If buffalo check is good enough for Tommy, it's good enough for me!


This is the space that made me take a second look at buffalo check. I LOVE this nursery like a crazy person. I mean, there's nothing about this little space that I don't adore. I love, love the salmon/peach and red combination and I just can't stop LOVING how perfectly that red and white buffalo check chair looks in this space! I mean, without the red and white check in the space, it's not nearly as playful and quirky. Oooooh... it's just SO good.


I hope you're loving buffalo check as much as I am! I hope you have a wonderful Friday and an amazing weekend abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top