Hello abode lovers and happy Thursday! Remember my cry for help yesterday? Well, after countless hours of searching on Ebay & Etsy, one of my abode lovers came to the rescue! My friend Kat from Auburn contacted me and sent me a link to this fabulous Vintage Italian Pottery Jaguar Cheetah Figurine Head Ashtray Trinket Holder! Bahaha... did anyone know that this little jewel had such a long name?!? I thought it was hilarious-- thank you so much Kat! You saved me from becoming a crazy lady obsessed with an ash tray... Now, I'm a crazy lady waiting for this sweet puppy to arrive in the mail! That's right abode lovers, it's coming to the abode! I'll take photos and post as soon as it arrives. 

And all this time I was calling this a match holder.... who knew!?!

In similar news, I got up this morning to go to work and found this sitting on the kitchen counter. There's nothing better than having Mister Husband read my blog every now and then and finding a way to get me the weird ass things that I become obsessed with.... which is why he supplied me with long matches for the "match holder" that I was hunting.


I'll still need more long matches to fill up that little Jaguar's mouth, but Mister Hubbs got me started! 

So, are you sad that you didn't snag this beauty before I did? Are you now also obsessed with match holders? Well, you're in luck abode lover. As I was hunting yesterday I ran across a ton of great options that may or may not be better than my little jag. Check them out!

I'm obsessed with this alpaca. He has TWO places to stash matches and I may become a match holder hoarder, swoop in and snag this guy as well. I mean, He's presh. 




This little gal has got some charm. Look at those gold metallic shoes! I love how quirky this little piece is! I think that this baby could be used (with a thin layer of pebbles in the bottom) as a mini planter for succulents. 


Brass is big right now as many of you abode lovers know, this would be a great little trinket to add to a bookshelf to add that pop of trendy gold to your space! 


Shut the front door. I mean, come on. This little ass is WAY too cute. I feel like this little guy could be at Anthropologie and kind of wish, again, that it wouldn't be totally weird to start a match/toothpick holder collection. 


I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Thursday and thanks so much for your comments yesterday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top