Hey there abode lovers and hooray for hump day! Wednesdays are the best, they give me hope that I can make it to Friday. We're almost there, we're almost there, we're almost there....

Anyway, get excited abode lovers, the jaguar/leopard mystery has been solved and the beginning of a new life with a show-stopping match holder has begun. Welcome to the abode jag, welcome


Even after Mister Husband went to the trouble of gathering long matches, they were all falling out of jag's mouth when he arrived at the abode. So, Mister Hubbs went back out to the store and picked up a whole carton of emerald green tipped wooden matches. I tried to go myself on my lunch break and the guy at CVS was beyond confused. He tried to hand be a book of matches--- trying to explain to him why those wouldn't work was just ridiculous, so I left and handed the responsibility over to the Mister. 


Here's a view from above. I love that photo of my little brother that I took in college.... so precious! It's quite the contrast to that ferocious jag but I love the pairing.


Can you see me glaring into my iPhone while I take this photo of my mini foyer? That's so attractive... ha! I just wanted to give you guys a good look at where the jag is living now.


Hope all of you abode lovers have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top