Hello abode lovers and happy Friday! YES, the weekend is almost here! Anyhow, I pinned this abode not long ago and was just directed to the oh-so-fabulous before and after of this gorgeous tudor home outside of Boston thanks to Rachel Grace of raenovate. LDa architecture & interiors is responsible for this gorgeous abode!







This may be my favorite portion of this beautiful abode... the staircase railings, all of the trim detail, the light fixture, leaded windows and oversized, bright, modern artwork really make this space eye candy!


 

I love how all of the woodwork was painted white except for the wooden window casings. I LOVE this look.






Anyone else drooling over this home?!? I think the transformation is incredible and HAD to share it with all of my abode lovers! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top