Hello abode lovers and happy Tuesday! So, I received an email yesterday from an abode love reader that has a hubs that wants needs a recliner in their new living room. Normally, I would be like, "girl... if you don't want a recliner, you talk that man into loving the pretty little chairs that YOU want." BUT since I have a Mister Husband of my own, I know that SOMETIMES they do want need a nice place to set their behinds. So, my plan of action is to help this little lady find a few beautiful recliners.

numero uno: Churchill Reading Recliner via Restoration I wish I had a million dollars Hardware. this gorgeous beast wants me to sit in it. Now. I mean, I think I want need a recliner now too.


Now, I'm trying not to laugh while I look at this photo... but holy cow. Houston, I think we're more than ready for take off. I think I have an understanding about what men see in these relaxed pieces of furniture--- this looks like it could swallow me up in the best way.


Here's the non-leather option of the Churchill Upholstered Reading Recliner... it comes in an array of beautiful fabrics. I would love to curl up in this chunky, tufted recliner and re-read the Twilight series or the Hunger Games.... 


I actually really like the shape of this chair. It looks so inviting-- like, you'd be completely enveloped in comfort as soon as your little tail hit the seat. 


And here's one more RH option called the Lancaster Leather Recliner. I like the club look of this chair. It definitely doesn't look like a recliner. I love the worn out leather-- it seems that this would be SUPER comfy. This chair is a bit of a lower profile-- so I think it could probably work in most spaces. 


It looks super manly huh? I like it though. Just pop a soft and pretty throw blanket on top and then grab an anthropologie pillow to soften up the whole look of this piece.


This little guy is from West Elm and he's called the Sedgwick recliner. I like the small frame of this chair-- it definitely doesn't look "recliner-skank" to me.  I particularly like the contrasting stitching on this chair. It's a nice detail. 


And here he is in "lift-off" position. I really love how petite this chair is-- it's easy to see that it could work beautifully in a smaller space.


So, not ALL recliners are made equal... some are created in a non-skank-manner.... which I truly appreciate! I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top