Hello abode lovers! Are all of you surviving this stinkin' daylight savings crap? I'm not... as you can see, I'm still living one hour in the past. Hopefully by Friday I will be used to the time change! So, today I would like to share with all of you some of the fabulous products that one of my new sponsors, Quality Bath has to offer. Get ready for some serious eye candy abode lovers!


I love this petite marble topped vanity. In a perfect world, I would build in a bathroom upstairs in the abode and I would use something like this for the vanity! 

Here's another version of something similar in white. I'm a sucker for white on white, so this pretty little thing has my name all over it. 


Hold the phone... wow. I mean, wow. I really love this sink. It's an antique look that's come back in style in a big way. I'm also crazy about the wall-mounted, brassy faucet. 


What girl doesn't dream about a tub like this.... I love, love the subtle marble pattern. It makes this piece feel so rich and luxurious. A glass of wine, a candle and a little NSYNC Pandora radio would make this fantasy perfect.


Hubba, hubba. This looks like the recliner of bathtubs... in a very good way. I love the claw feet, the faucet fixtures and the contrasting black painted exterior of this gorgeous tub. 


Here's another clawfoot recliner tub that's more streamlined in all white. Hello classic and beautiful!


This centered clawfoot tub would be perfect for a room that needs a little symmetry but still has the classic style that a standard clawfoot has. I'm definitely lusting over this beauty. Wow.


Yes ma'am. This pedestal tub rocks my world. I love the warm finish of the faucet-- this would work beautifully in my abode. I think the style is classic but with a touch of the modern feel. 
A big THANK YOU to Quality Bath you make it possible for me to keep bloggin'! If you haven't checked out Quality Bath recently, it's definitely worth dropping in. It's jam packed with eye candy and the little sample that I just showed all of you is just a drop in the bucket of what Quality Bath has to offer! What are your favorites that I shared??? I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top