Hello abode lovers and happy Wednesday! I'm so happy that it's already the middle of the week, hooray! Was anyone happy to get the week started with Mad Men on Sunday night? I've been so out of it and busy lately that I FORGOT about the season premiere and watched it yesterday in a minimized box on my computer while I worked on freelance projects... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I'm not gonna lie, having this handsome man in the corner of my screen encouraged my creative juices to flow....


While watching this fabulous show.... these guys inspired me:


Plaid, plaid, plaid. I really love what this masculine and timeless pattern can do for a space. This living space from the Elle Decor show house is so fabulously masculine, I love the pop of plaid on the sofa and how about that super sized terrarium! Wowwie-zowwie. 


This is an Urban Grace goodie.. I am loving the soft plaid window treatments and love the fish and turtle shells on the walls! Don't you love how masculine this space is while still feeling soft, warm and welcoming?!?


This warm, brown plaid is the perfect pattern for this equestrian chic space.


Look at that... plaid on the walls. Perfect. I really love that this pattern is used minimally in this little nook. It makes for a big and sophisticated statement. That sweet pup is also quite the statement!


Oh yes. I'm quite sure that Don Draper would love this bed. Don't you just love the large, monogrammed pillows!? The caramel leather bench at the foot of the bed brings warmth to this monochromatic space. The plaid throw adds the perfect amount of pattern to this bedroom. 


Good gosh. Look at that. Just look at it. 
Wingback headboards... two of them. Have you ever seen so much beauty packed into one space!? Look at that wall to wall drapery as well! This space is so rich and yummy... I am loving the mix of the plaid pattern with the cheetah pattern that's flooded the floor.


What a great dining space. I really love the yellow tufted chair at the head of the table in combination with the white bamboo chairs and the striped, upholstered bench beneath the window. The mixture makes for such a beautifully eclectic space. The navy and green plaid drapes frame the large window beautifully and add another sophisticated pattern to this lovely mix.


This preppy little space is classic, simple, and perfect. This is a precious look for a boy's room.


I have to be honest, I'm really not a fan of red plaid... but I think it works in this space! I wish the pillows were different on the sofa, something more simple and not red... that sofa is red enough! But I love the botanical artwork-- it really elevates this space to more of a modern feel. 


Here again, plaid is used as wallpaper-- I think this pattern works because of the split wood paneling that gives your eyes a break from all of the plaid! I am loving the pedestal sink, sconce lighting and all of those masculine monograms! 


I hope all of you abode lovers have a fabulous Wednesday, we're halfway there! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top