Hello abode lovers and happy Thursday! I realize that I've talked a lot about match holders lately, but I'm not done yet. I mean, who even knew there WAS such a thing a few weeks ago, and now I'm obsessed! Not only am I obsessed, but I'm encouraging downright pushing others do drink the koolaid. My sweet blogger friend and co-worker Katie Beth from The Good Stuff was peer pressured by yours truly to purchase one of my favorite match holders that I blogged about last week. I then begged her to take a photo of it and send it my way to share with all of my abode lovers.

I mean, stop it. I love my jaaaag, but this precious little donkey is making me want to go over to Katie Beth's abode in the middle of the night and STEAL it. As my Super Mom says about sweet things, this donkey is straight up hurting my feelings. 


I love that there's a hand painted feel to this little munchkin. I also love the tone of green in the saddle bags-- it goes right along with my love of the color green right now. 


A big thank you to my sweet friend Katie Beth from The Good Stuff for giving in to peer pressure and purchasing this donkey. He has made my week a little more magical... thank you, you sweet little ass. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top