Get in my abode! I have been admiring these trees from afar in many, many beautiful images of beautiful homes. I don't have a great idea of what the heck to do with any kind of plant... Has anyone noticed that I don't EVER talk about landscaping or my yard (gasp!) That's right... I'm one of those people who has NO clue what the heck to do with my landscaping most of the time. So-- until now I have shied away from anything green that would involve too much TLC in the abode- but things change. I can't go any longer without one of these fabulous trees in my life!



I love how most of these fiddle leaf fig trees are placed in baskets-- with a little lime green moss... so lovely and fresh!

Man, how the heck to you get a tree to grow like this INSIDE an abode? It's like a lovely little canopy! Does anyone else think that this look is simply dreamy?
There again, love that lime green moss... the pups aren't bad either!



This is Emily Henderson's fabulous final challenge in HGTV's show Design Star... This room is a-mazing. She added a fiddle leaf fig tree in her space and it's gorgeous! It is perfect with the sofa!

and here it is again...

Oh my... seriously, gotta get one of these... 

I'm going to have to do some major research on how to keep these babies upright and green... That kind of thing doesn't come naturally to me unfortunately. I'm also going to have to find one! Where-oh-where can I get one of these big-leafed babies? 

Hope all of you abode lovers out there have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top