Hello Abode Lovers! Well, this is NOT the post I was planning for the day-- but, I am SNOWED IN at my parent's abode-- so I could not post what I really wanted today. As some of you may know, my beloved Auburn Tigers are playing tonight in the BCS National Championship! Also, Saturday was officially named "Cameron Newton Day" in Alabama (While I write this, I am wearing a #2 Auburn Jersey thanks to my Mom-- and so is my little brother). So- Saturday I worked very hard on some updates to the Man Mountain. I will post them Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the status of these darn icy roads-- Hopefully, the post will be in celebration of a WIN!

Anyhow-- I also went to one of my favorite stores on Saturday and came across some amazing finds! Homegoods is the bomb. I almost always find a few great gems there... (I went for items for the Man Mountain and couldn't help myself...) 

I purchased these Urns for the kitchen....

Yep-- that's right, they were $16.99 with an extra 25% off! THAT is quite a steal if you asked me!



Here are a few pretty images with urns...




Does this monkey vase count as an urn?? I LOVE this kitchen! and I LOVE the monkey-- it adds playfulness to such an elegant and sophisticated space.





Are you dying for a few white urns now? You can find them everywhere... these from Zgallerie are called the Mariposa Canisters and they range from $35-$100.
Have a great Monday-- I know I will be waiting for ice to melt & nervously awaiting the biggest football game of the year... wowwie-zowwie I'm nervous! War Eagle Abode Lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top