So- I have yet to fill you guys in on all of the loot I gave & received over the holidays! It turns out, that at my parent's abode, PILLOWS were all the rage this year. There were some pretty fly pillows being opened throughout the day- I received a total of 2 pillows myself, and gave 6 pillows as gifts!
This Christmas, even Colonel Dad & Mr. Husband received a special pillow from me... that's right abode lovers- pillows for men! Who would have thought they would be such a hit with such manly men??


Before I show you images, let me just go ahead and confess that I couldn't help myself with some of the amazing pillow deals I ran across... so, my abode, my mother's abode, colonel dad's office, and my big sister's abode all have matching pillows.... 


And now, here is the Pillow Parade....


This one was on CLEARANCE on Wisteria.com (sorry, no link... I bought them out!) I got this for Colonel Dad's office, My mom, my older ATL sis Nene, and 2 for Mister Husband's Man Mountain!
 
(2) Vintage Air Corps Pillow + Man Mountain = fabulousness!
(and yes... I got two... the sale was out of this world!)

 


The Pottery Barn embroidered beauty on the left was a gift from Mom... THANK YOU! This will be perfect in our living room! And the Pottery Barn pillow on the RIGHT I gave to my mom and Nene as well.... I know... we're out of control.... (did I mention I snagged one for myself as well? Well, I did!)
Look how perfect they are together! The will live happily ever after in my living room... 


This embroidered Pottery Barn pillow was  a gift from Nene... My sister, much like my mom, knows all too well that a girl can NEVER have too many pillow options! Where will this pretty pillow live? THE OFFICE OF COURSE!
Won't this look fantastic on my settee?!?




And this pretty Anthropologie pillow was a gift for Nene... I think it will be pretty amazing in her living room! And no, I didn't get one for myself... even though I REALLY, REALLY wanted one... that was me showing restraint. Looking back, I shouldn't have shown restraint... that pillow is fabulous!



Let me just say, pillow giving has NEVER happened at Christmas (as far as I can remember). What had gotten into all of us this year? We are still cracking up about all of the pillows purchased, wrapped, and nestled under the tree this holiday season.... love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top