Happy Friday Abode Lovers! Once again, we are talking Christmas loot... I am sure all of you have been wondering what Mister Husband got me. Well, here it is... and let me just go ahead and tell all of you that I sent him a text with a picture of this beauty telling him that I HAD to have it for Christmas. I also checked to make sure that he picked it up :) I know, I know... he's got it TOO easy. In his defense, he picked out a pair of boots he wanted, so we were a little lame this year... 

BUT this antiqued mirror is so NOT lame... it's amazing. It came from At Home in Homewood, AL. This may be my favorite home furnishings store of all time. If you are EVER in the area, you must visit... it's a real treat! Anyway- I had my foyer in mind when I saw it- Slowly but surely, I will get my foyer on track....

King wanted to be in the photo- he hasn't made an appearance on Abode Love in a while.... (also from Mister Hubbs, the gorgeous Anthropologie rug. That was my birthday present in June. Anyone else request specific home decor items for special occasions and holidays?)

And THESE are the other items that I have for the foyer. Antique, gold sconces dripping with yummy crystals! I was on the hunt for a pair of these for MONTHS... I spent a ton of my lunch breaks scouring Birmingham's antique stores to find super glam, gold & gaudy (in a good way) sconces for a good price. I finally found a pair and was SOOO excited.... then I bought bright colored tapers to"young-it-up" a bit.... love it. These guys have been sitting in my closet now for almost a year... why is this foyer taking SO long?

Since King got his glamour shot, Lady needed one as well. She's a natural Vanna White. 


Now, all I need is a SUPER skinny console table, a paint color for the wall... and I think I also want NEED an owl umbrella holder. You know, the necessities... Check out how much fun they are in beautiful spaces-



I have seen these sold on Amazon & Urban Outfitters, just to name a few...


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top