Check..... Me..... Out! (currently doing a spazzy dance at my desk!)


Does anyone remember this post I did about 6th Street Design School and Made By Girl? (If not, check it out here!) I am pretty much a blogger groupie... there are some bloggers that are SO talented that you just feel like the prom queen when they comment on your post or MENTION you in THEIR blog.... well abode lovers, this is one of those days.

(perhaps this is a LITTLE much, but I couldn't help myself)


Hand me my crown of rhinestones, for I have been featured on 6th Street Design School....
Thanks Kristen (my new bff) for the feature! If you're not familiar with 6th Street-- you must become a follower! Kirsten Krason will not disappoint you!

Have an amazing Friday! (I know I will... I'm the PROM QUEEN!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top