Hello Abode Lovers- as some of you may know, I am a graphic designer by day! If you didn't know, you know now! I entered a design competition on Minted almost a year ago and they are now selling another one of my designs! Check it out! AND you can use code: LAUREL2011 to receive 10% off all my designs- hooray for you!

Here are my designs sold on Minted:

This is the newest design that has JUST been added!


You can purchase skinny-wrap labels & envelopes to match!

 Here is a detail shot...

And of course, there is a matching Thank You card!

Baptism or Christening Invitations / Announcements (also offered in pink)


This is an invitation to celebrate an "Uplifting Achievement!"

 Baptism or Christening Invitations / Announcements (also offered in pink & blue color scheme)
So, go get Minted Abode Lovers! And don't forget to get your 10% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top