New Merch! New Merch! Yep... best part about the new year is that fact that all of our favorite home stores are releasing their newest products! HOORAY! I having been checking my favorite sites daily to see what new and pretty things I can begin obsessing over! (and saving for...)

I am really liking what I'm seeing here... I also am STILL loving bone inlay pieces... 

I really love this chair... the low profile is cool and sleek... still feels petite even though the lines are so strong and masculine. I also LOVE that you can switch out the color of the seat so easily... the site shows how easy this piece is to remove... I think a bold pattern on this chair would be amazing!


I love some acrylic... if I were a rich woman, I would have TWO of these suckers in the Man Mountain for display... anyone have a few thousand buckaroos I could have??? 



Love this... I like the shape very much-- and it has curvy vava-voom legs with a masculine fabric... love the combination!

I am all about some horses... and Lord knows I love a good, oversized gesture drawing... so this is pretty fabulous! I think this piece would look great in most spaces-- and it would certainly make a bold statement!

This table is a GREAT size... it's only 14 inches deep... so for those of you who need a very slim table for your foyer or hallway, this is your lucky day! It's also a pretty great price. I think I want this, now!
I am seeing these babies popping up everywhere! They are super comfortable, effortless looking chairs that in my opinion are pretty fabulous.... You can see chairs just like these selling at ZGallerie (a few hundred dollars cheaper here) and Crate&Barrel (they offer it in a TON of different fabrics and colors!) just to name a few...

I am all about horses, as I mentioned earlier... this is definitely a trend that is in full swing. Here is my cement horse head that I purchased from TJMaxx from my Christmas Decor Post. He worked very well with the Christmas decor... but he stays out all year long. He's a good boy.


This horse statue is pretty great... It makes me wish that my horse head had a horse body as well.... I also love the stand that it sits upon... lovely!



So- what are your favorite pieces? Check out Wisteria-- these are just a FEW of the great pieces that are new to the site! Have a great day abode lovers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top